The Arsenal Therapy Podcast
The Arsenal Therapy Podcast – Arsenal 2-0 Newcastle Utd (EP.65) – The Arsenal Therapy Podcast
- The Arsenal Therapy Podcast – Arsenal 2-0 Newcastle Utd (EP.65)
- The Arsenal Therapy Podcast – Liverpool 4-0 Arsenal (EP.64)
- The Arsenal Therapy Podcast (ft. The Kicking Off Podcast) – Can We Trust Josh Kroenke? The Arteta Philosophy (EP.63)
- The Arsenal Therapy Podcast – Arsenal 1-0 Watford (EP.62)
- The Arsenal Therapy Podcast – Leicester 0-2 Arsenal (EP.61)
About The Show And Meet The Hosts
A football analysis podcast about Arsenal Football Club and all the stresses, frustrations, disappointment, annoyance, that come with it.
A life-long Arsenal fan who used to live down the road from Highbury and The Emirates. Following years of frustration, he decided to start a podcast (The Arsenal Therapy Podcast) to vent his frustration whilst trying to make sense of all the madness.
Was first introduced to Arsenal by his dad which later helped him to develop a deep-rooted love for the club. Despite moving away from London to the North East, James remained a passionate fan of the club and more importantly, joined the Arsenal Therapy Podcast as a co-host to help make sense of all the madness.
As an arsenal fan, times can get really tough, so it’s really refreshing to listen to an honest arsenal fan who vents their frustration when necessary but also breaks things down in a calm and concise manner.
One of the only Arsenal podcasts I listen to regularly. Love hearing the honest opinions and analysis of the games as a female fan. Thank you for sharing your perspectives.
Get in touch
Use the hashtag #ArsenalTherapyPod on Twitter or send a message from the contact form.
Stay in touch
Get every new episode delivered to your inbox.
Follow me on: